Tuesday, September 15, 2009

She moves in mysterious ways

A tweet from CNN that popped up in my twitter news account last night caught my eye. It said "Media shut out from Palin's Hong Kong speech". Curious, I clicked on the shortened URL which took me to the web page that had the story.

The more I read, the more I was intrigued. Sarah Palin is going to talk to investors? C'mon! Seriously? In China? You've gotta be kidding! I'd give a lot to watch that. But alas ... no media coverage of her speech. Why? Because she doesn't want to give the media access to her speech. And what is she going to talk about? Sorry, cannot be disclosed. So now, those who are not going to be in the room will never know what she said and how it was received. And all kinds of stories could be spun around that. How could anyone verify them? More mystery - nobody knows how much they're paying her for this, though it is speculated that it could well be in six figures. I guess she just loves getting involved in mysterious controversies like these. And getting paid for it!

If she's managing to create such an enigmatic aura around her, after palin' into insignificance (sorry, couldn't resist it), then imagine the kind of mystique she'd be wrapped up in after she wins the 2012 elections to become America's first woman President!

On a different note - I wonder if she is going to ask them if she could go Panda hunting over the weekend. They might even let her.

Posted via email from HyperActiveX's (Pre)Posterous Posts

blog comments powered by Disqus