Friday, August 28, 2009

A week well spent

Achievements for this week (don't expect this to be a regular feature!)
  • Got the RSS feed aggregator widgets working more or less the way I wanted them to - check them out here
  • Successfully edited html in the Blogger template to get the formats I wanted at the feed widget site (looking at code after so many years felt weird!)
  • Finally got down to some less frivolous blogging and would really like to take that debate to a wider platform
  • Managed to get Disqus to work at Blogger, yet to try it out at WordPress - which I don't think will work since WP.com does not let you edit their html
  • Attended PTA meetings for BOTH the brats :P
  • Signed up on a new engagement! Am so excited about this one!
And now .. off to enjoy my well-deserved Glenlivet ... and maybe I'll have a Miles Davis evening. Be good, keep well and enjoy your weekend.

Posted via email from HyperActiveX's (Pre)Posterous Posts

blog comments powered by Disqus